[Bf-funboard] Since you're talking about headers...

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 20:25:24 +1000

> ....The sub-buttons are all shown after the ">>" sign, which should
> indicate that what's on the left of that sign gives acces to what is
> on the right, i.e. that the sub-buttons depend on the panel buttons.
> The unavailable buttons are greyed of and a little darker, the
> available buttons remain the same as actually...
The >> sign makes that row of buttons even longer. I'll present my idea for
those buttons later. (It is a bit similar to Blender 2.28)

> BTW... are attachements allowed on the funboard?
I don't know, but I think people would rather you have links to images, etc,
so they don't have to be forced to download it via email if they don't want
to.
- Luke.