[Bf-funboard] Panel headers

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 20:26:46 +1000

Hi,
I mostly like your idea, except that I don't think the inactive header bars
should be darkened because it means that you can't really have black as an
active header colour. I think the inactive header bars should have a
user-defined colour.
So there'd be (or similar)
- Active header background color
- Active header title color
- Inactive header background color
- Inactive header title color

Windows, at least, lets you define all of those colours.
- Luke.