[Bf-funboard] Re: Flash, Layers & Max

Erik Lundberg bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 16:48:59 +1100 (EST)

Thorsten
I agree that Blender could benefit from a more developed layer structure. The use of a
Flash like system sounds interesting. In addition to freezing and such, a useful
feature of flash layers is hierachy (layer groups). I don't know quite how it might
work but a mixture of what you're talking about with the "Track view" from 3D Studio
Max would be great, especialy the feature where you can select a particular path &
change to a view of a graph of the paths x, y & z against time with the ability to add
& remove keyframes & edit curves. I don't know how difficult that would be to implement
as part of what you're talking about.
Erik