[Bf-funboard] Re: MetaBall editing proposal

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 11:26:36 -0500

Hi Jiri, The feature that creates a tube with three control points is
perfect.
As I see it two points would live at the ends of the tube and a center
one is used of a break or joint bend. This feature would go nicely as
it is if commited for testing.
The others on the other hand seem to have you a bit confused on what to
do so you should sit on them a bit more and figure out how the MPoints
should work out.

Great stuff anyway.