[Bf-funboard] Armatures

Johnny Matthews bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 10:38:16 -0600

I think it's a great start. One really cool addition would be to show
rotational constraints (with circles around the joints in the direction
of the constraint). I have see this in screenshots from other apps and
think it is helpful visual feedback. Then if there are no constraints
either have no circle or all 3. Anyway just a thought.

Johnny Matthews
DBA / Programmer
Greenville College
Johnny.Matthews@greenville.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: bf-funboard-admin@blender.org
[mailto:bf-funboard-admin@blender.org] On Behalf Of William Reynish
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 5:49 AM
To: bf-funboard@blender.org
Subject: [Bf-funboard] Armatures

I have made a proposal on how to improve armatures
visually, and make them slightly easier to approach.
It's no huge overhaul, but merely something small that
will improve their usability. Here it is:=20

http://www.shadeless.dk/ui/armatures.htm=20

Tell me what you think!=20

-William

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads,