[Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 18:11:04 +0100 (CET)

Great feedback!

I think one advantage of including the DVD format as
well as the regular one would be to make it apparent
that there is infact two formats. Not that many people
probably knows there is a difference between regular
NTSC and NTSC DVD. It's no big deal..

-William

 --- Luke Wenke <iljwamh1234567890@hotmail.com> skrev:

http://www.uwasa.fi/~f76998/video/conversion/#conversion_table