AW: [Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:51:26 +1000

Yeah, that's what I was talking about.... though to be consistent, the
OpenGL option in the render buttons should render from the main camera's
point of view, even if the main camera's view isn't visible in the 3d views
(or no 3d views are even showing).
I think the icon could remain in the 3d views' headers so that people can
render the window's view... (assuming some people would still use it)
- Luke.