[Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:30:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi Luke. Yes that sounds like a reasonable idea. I was
actually going to suggest something similar (that the
presets only control the Format panel), although I'm
not sure I remembered to include it. You have some
good points, namely that with a system like that, alot
of the presets would have to be removed and new ones
(like for HD video) could appear.

As you say, you mostly use the preferences to quickly
match a certain size and format. You can always fiddle
with other rendering settings sepperately, and it's
often irritating that switching to PAL changes all
your render settings.

How about adding a few more presets while we are at
it? Here is the full list I'd like(some of them are
inspired by presets in other software like After
Effects and Photoshop):

----------------
640x480
800x600