[Bf-funboard] Render Buttons proposal

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 12:40:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi, how about it switches to "Custom" the first time
you change anything in the format panel? It wouldn't
have to check with every change. This means it will
still be "Custom" when you manualy change back the
settings to a preset, but seriousely, does that
matter? I don't think it does at all.

What do you think? I remember the tohupuu version, but
as far as I remember it didn't switch to "Custom" when
you changed things. I think the solution above would
work well..

Take care,

-William

 --- Roel Spruit <Roel@spruitje.nl> skrev: > Hi, sorry
for commenting on this so late, been away