[Bf-funboard] Curves creating and Transform

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 03:10:05 CET 2004

> not even mentionning the fact
> that holding down a mouse button during a motion that
> could demand precision is ridiculous).

Theeth,

I find holding down a mouse button and releasing when finished is more
precise though than having to click or press a key upon completion.
Press upon completion is a lot more difficult to time correctly and
can easily allow errant hand motion between the time you complete your
motion and the timing of the key/mousepress to indicate completion.

LetterRip