[Bf-funboard] Re: Curves creating

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Tue Dec 21 17:37:50 CET 2004

yetzero at GameBox.net (2004-12-21 at 1030.13 -0300):
> That makes me think, could it be possible / make sense to have an SVG
> import feature to convert into curves?

Could it be posible that users look what they have in front or RTFM?

GSR

PS: I discarded the two reply-rants (brute and softer) I had about the
interface and users, but no need of making more noise, I am tired of
this, it repeats over and over, maybe someday I will understand why
making all apps like MSWord and forget old Blender is good, it seems
new users do not take adventage of changes.