[Bf-funboard] Force FGon

car trip at spymac.com
Tue Dec 21 17:18:21 CET 2004

Then what is the point of it ? I don't use it for hiding verts (I dont
use it at all), that is just useless if I have to spend time hideing
verts when a draw type would do this better. It is a modeling tool or
at least it should be make a simple selcetion of faces and mold them
around. The way things are going modeling incorrect messy meshes is

ok now as the new redraw topology tools coming from Silo and zbrush and
one dat Blender will make modeling much faster and less in need of
super correct first mold meshes.