[Bf-funboard] Curves creating

Chris Burt desoto at blender.spaceisbig.com
Tue Dec 21 17:07:06 CET 2004

There is an SVG import feature. Did you even look before you asked? :)
As for the way curves are built, in my opinion curve editing in every
program I've ever used is cumbersome. Blender is actually easier in a
lot of ways if you ask me. I've never used inkscape so I can't comment
on that. But I know you're referring to the way you click and drag to
define the control points etc. I can't see how this would be better...
More familiar yes... but not better.

--Chris