[Bf-funboard] Armature View Aligning?

J L aligorith at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 16 11:57:48 CET 2004

Hi,

While working with an armature that was rotated and on a path, I found that
the current ways of posing the armature to be clumsy\not as good as it could
be.

What should happen is that there is a way to say that one side of the
bounding box around the armature is called the front, and the others side,
top, bottom and back respectivly. Then, when the user enters Pose Mode for
the armature, when front view is selected, the view is aligned to face the
front of the armature's bounding box. Simply put (?) when using pose mode,
views should be aligned to the local directions instead of global ???

Until then, I think the work-around must be to have several empties parented
around each armature, and then aligning the view with whichever one is
handy.

Aligorith