[Bf-funboard] REQ: Map texture to Fog

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Dec 9 01:45:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I would like to ask for this feature:

Add a button Fog/Mist in MapTo panel in World
settings, so we can map a texture only to Mist (if
enabled).
It would be something very similar to teh currently
existing Blend, Hori, ZenUp and ZenDo buttons.

I use to create complex skies textures using World
buttons, but from time to time, I'd like to add a fog
too, and since Mist keep mixing World textures, it
often ruins the effect.

This textures should or should not be excluded from
World calculation, that should be optional.

Feedback is always welcome !

Regards.

malefico.