[Bf-funboard] Zbrush demo videos, some neat features

Carsten Wartmann Carsten.Wartmann at imago-viva.de
Mon Aug 23 16:43:49 CEST 2004

Tom Musgrove schrieb:
> ZBrush has some really amazing demo videos on the modeling capabilities.
>
> Some of the freatures that stood out were modeling with Z-spheres, using
> a selection rectangle to hide all geometry except for what is being
> worked on (ie a portion of a model), having multiple levels of
> resolution of the same model, and using masking for extrusion.

I had the chance to try myself a bit, I only had the tutorials which
came with the app itself, so I could not get very far in my "skills".
But what I can say is that this programm is quite different and hard to
get the concepts behind.

The good thing is that the OBJ exporter works very well together with
Blender!

Greetings,
Carsten.