[Bf-funboard] Edge Beveling

trip bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 19:14:12 -0400

> On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, trip wrote:
>
>> We can select edges ? How? is it still the old alt right click? Why
>> can we not have auto fast select like wings?  Or can it do this now?
>
> What is "auto fast select"?

When you wave the mouse over a mesh's edge it will highlight the edge
and then clicking on the highlight will select it, in addition to this
if you continue to hold the mouse click down it will select all other
edges the mouse comes in contact with like painting a selection. So for
blender it would be the rightclick to select and the only difference in
the workflow of today in blender would be the auto highlight and the
'paint' select.
In Wings3d and Silo you have the option to change the select mode from
all of one type face edge and vertices for auto select.