[Bf-funboard] Material Data-

Campbell Barton bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:35:03 +1000

Hi Jiri- I have alredy coded the ambient colour thingy In tuhopuu but
sombody removed it (No Idea Why) - Mabe from a BF-Blender merge.
The only issue I had was that there was 1 extra slider local/world AMB
(set to Worlk be default to be backwards compatable with older Blends)

Storing the Smoothing values in the edges is an AWESOME IDEA!!!!!! You
rock- I would like to impliment this (mabe myself?)
It gives manual control without mutch complexity for the user.

I dont know how this will work with the existing setting though (Which
is per face)- Would eb good to ask Ton about this one.

Also- would the smoothing be a flag 1/0? or 0-255?
Having a varible ammount would be cool too but it mightent be that needed.
(Either way We be able to import OBJ smoothing groups NO problems)

- Cam