[Bf-funboard] (Thorsten) selected/active/colours/etc.

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 02:18:34 +1000

> Be asured I was aware to which message I replied. What I wrote refers to
> all your messages on this topic. And threads on this list aren't private,
or
> are they?

Don't worry... I thought you may have gotten mixed up.

> I checked with blender 2.28 on Linux:
> All kinds of lamps are always yelow when unselected. That is, the circles,
> not the lines. But I think of the centre dots with circles beeing the
lamps,
> with those lines as helpers (providing extra information).

Well in Windows, only the tiny circle is yellow... the lines coming out of
the light (if it is directional) and large circles (if it is a spotlight)
are black.

> Color usage should be consistent and well thought out across all modes and
> parts of the interface. So it would be good to think how selection colors
> relate to everything else.

Yeah, there should be consistency.... but that can work the other way too...
so that new colours in the object selection mode can be applied to other
modes... (or something like that). I mean I'm trying not to be too ambitious
with my ideas.

- Luke.