[Bf-funboard] (reply to David Cuny & Groo) Ctrl-T, Ctrl-P, etc

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:57:06 +0200

Hi,

Thanks Groo. I agree with the below summary. we can also look at
including the object name in the dialog, although it should remain
easily readable.

I'd prefer to store this info at a todo list, because it also has a
relation to a couple of other issues:

- wireframe colors
- conventions for mousebuttons
- the new context sensitive toolbox
- configurable hotkeys

I doubt we can implement all issues for 2.30 (end of oct) though. My
proposal is to first solve the main topics as described in the UI doc
(menus, buttons, toolbox, looks) and then move on to all the other
issues.

Nevertheless, discussions and design proposals remain welcome here.
Good to be ready before a coder starts hacking, er! :P

-Ton-