[Bf-funboard] Default material, lamp, and camera types in .B.blend

Kent Mein bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:15:58 -0500

> like metal...  But really this is all because of the app' s default
> settings.  User's tweak things until they look good enough.  If they start
> with metal, they'll end up looking at least a little bit metally."    So
> let's make the laziness work for us.  If you're doing a toon, save a
> .B.blend with a default toon shader...
>
> Thoughts?  Any other object types this would apply to?

Cool....
We still need it to default to something "reasonable" when you say remove
your .B.blend.  That way if you really get a hosed up material there is a
way to "fix it".

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu