[Bf-funboard] Re: Why not a new default scene

Kent Mein bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:40:56 -0500

> I think we had sticked too much to splash screens and forgot about the
> more important thing. Is somebody working on that new default scene, or
> did everyone forgot/gave up on it?

I was bugging Ton about it before the 2.28c release and he said to
wait for 2.3.  So it will be in that one.  That way we have a little
time to play with it and come up with something everyone can agree on.
It will also probably change with the new interface somewhat anyway
to take advantage of some of the improvements.

Kent
--
mein@cs.umn.edu
http://www.cs.umn.edu/~mein