[Bf-funboard] Re: Why not a new default scene

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:22:47 +0200

Hi,

The NaN splashes mentioned it... that text disappeared at some time.
You're right about documenting it!

PS: I have a win2k 500 mhz machine too, and blender starts in a
second... only when memory is low it can take 5 or so.

-Ton-