[Bf-funboard] New Draw Faces v Old

Neil Hunt bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:51:00 +1000

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C38278.FA441C80

I've just modeled a human ear for the first time (would you ever try it =
twice) and got my faces in a complete mess. Although the new Draw Faces =
option looks great, I found that I was less able to see which faces =
needed fixing than with the old method. With the old method the line on =
each face was a discreet object and you could see where it started and =
ended, especially helpful with overlaps. With the new method although =
you can see the overlaps it is not quite as obvious.

Not trying to cause trouble but have others found the same issue?
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C38278.FA441C80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've just modeled a human ear for the =
first time=20
(would you ever try it twice) and got my faces in a complete mess. =
Although the=20
new Draw Faces option looks great, I found that I was less able to see =
which=20
faces needed fixing than with the old method. With the old method the =
line on=20
each face was a discreet object and you could see where it started and =
ended,=20
especially helpful with overlaps. With the new method although you can =
see the=20
overlaps it is not quite as obvious.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not trying to cause trouble but have =
others found=20
the same issue?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C38278.FA441C80--