[Bf-funboard] U.I. design and dual monitors

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:53:16 +0200

Hi,

> http://reblended.com/www/dittohead/files/bScreen1.jpg

Yo! :)

> Right now I just right click on a seperater bar between each window and
> move them as I like, so that they line up perfectly to work on my
> resolution of 2560x1024. Will any new interface system work ok to span
> across both monitors?

That won't change.

There's a bug report in our tracker, which mentions Blender crashing
when the total window width goes over 2048 pixels wide.

http://projects.blender.org/tracker/
index.php?func=detail&aid=474&group_id=9&atid=125

I didn't know whether we have a Blender problem, or a local h/w driver
problem. Good to hear it's possible with X11.
The workaround I proposed for it, is having the possibility to open 2
individual Blender windows next to each other.

-Ton-

http://www.blender.org