[Bf-funboard] Saving User Settings

ph bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 17:07:08 +0200

Hi Justin

I admit that Ctrl-U can appear confusing. But I think that 3d is so complex
that one cannot have everything to be selfexplanatory. So what is the answer
for that dilemma? Better (which means easier to get) documentation of the
function.

Like a bunch of good sorted tutorials for the beginner, that are offered at
the same place where Blender can be downloaded (or even one click prior to
getting to the download page), or a more precise tooltip.

One of the biggest problems Blender suffers from is, that users first open
the program, then get stopped and then look for documentation.

User's should be warned that this very good application has to be learned
and they should be encouraged to do so with tha least effort possible.

Haunt_House