[Bf-funboard] Buttons reorganisation

The Fallen Weeble bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 02:50:56 -0500

Just a cursory glance at the explanation graphic and the first thing I
note is your change to the material panel.  While I'm all for
considating extraneous information that clutters things, I quite like
being able to see what the color, spec, and mir colors are at a glance
(that is, without clicking).  I don't mind having to click to change,
but I want to see all of the colors simultaneously.

Dropdowns for mapping (and other single-select options... like some of
the render presets - NTSC, PAL, Full, etc.) are a good idea as long as
they're labeled.

More to come when I have more time...

Later.

  Groo