Grab not Grabber [Bf-funboard] Very humble suggestion

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 21:23:43 +0100 (CET)

Yes "Grab" is better than "Grabber", but really the
word "Grab" is nonesence. What is meant "Grab" is
"Grab and move" - you grab the object and move it. Ok,
fair enough. But then, you could just as well say than
when you rotate, you "Grab and rotate", or when you
scale you "Grab and scale".

I don't think we should start changing the hotkeys
though, so we will need to stick with the word "Grab"
somehow. That is why I prefer "Grab/Move", however
"Grab" is still much better than "Grabber" - as you
say, they should all be verbs.