[Bf-funboard] Closer Aqsis integration.

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:00:32 +0100

Hi,

At the conference, we'll talk with Jandro about how to have Yafray and
Blender working smooth together. We won't fully integrate this but can
devise a good plugin architecture for it. Alternatively, it can also be
done fully in Python.

Same is true for other renderers. Interest was in support for 3Delight
for example. It would be very nice if such efforts can be coordinated,
so that we can code something everyone benefits from.
On the other hand, it's 100% depending on an active developer (or
group) to build and maintain it. We'll make choices based on that...
rather have good Yafray support *now* than making the project
over-complicated by adding too much functional demands to it.

-Ton-