[Bf-funboard] Bug Reports - When?

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:15:53 +0100

Hi,

If you can separate 'bugs' from 'half working', just drop a mail here.
Our schedule is to launch next weekend a 2.30 as preview, and come with
a bug fixed update some weeks later. Bug reporting works best when we
have officially frozen code, otherwise it gets too confusing.

Using my daily irc contacts I get a lot of reports in though. Might
well be that what you found already is at the list, or fixed! (like
vertex selecting, which didnt work in the preview posted yesterday)

-Ton-