[Bf-funboard] Re: armature speed

car bf-funboard@blender.org
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 16:49:46 -0500

So is there any word from the headquarters ?
I don't want to sound mean. But OY! what a problem that has gone
untouched for so long !

I hear that there are some people working on it . But I read these
messages from May and June.
And there are no mention of any names and no word or extra new code
from the Tuhopuu front. So I am left to believe that there is nobody
working on it. Please prove me wrong.

Why is it such a problem for so long.

I am just a user. I should be happy with what I am given. But you might
as well have never released the armature feature if it is going to take
this long to fix.

Fun=Function so I am being Functionally truthful. Blender needs a new
Ik System. Period.

Ton Do I hear you asking for a Proposal ? Well I am way ahead of you on
that one. You will see one promptly. But in the mean time , you know
the problem. Please try to gather coders to fix it.