[Bf-funboard] Ton..!

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 19:07:48 +0200 (CEST)

I would like to know Ton, what is your oppinion on
reorganising the button windows? Is this something
that will be looked at, would you like more
suggestions, should we wait withthat untill after
2.30, and do you find it an good and important
discussion?
I have a few more suggestions on reorganisation of the
different buttonwindows.

Optimal Subsurf:
WOW Ton I am IMPRESSED! That "optimal subsurf" thing
looks stunning!  JUST what I could use!

The new toolbox looks and sounds great too! I'm not
sure I understand the user-configuration thing though.
Do you mean you can add new menus inside the toolbox
to execute python scipts? If so, that sounds like a
very good idea!

Sorry, I know you don't want any feedback about it,
but I think I preferred your initial idea of placing
the toolbox menus around the cursor instead of this
box thing. Is there a specific reason why you moved
away from your ealier idea?

-William Reynish (Monkeyboi)

PS
I have to say again that I the LOVE Optimal Subsurf
feature! Is this implemented and working now?

 --- Ton Roosendaal <ton@blender.org> skrev: > Hi,