[Bf-funboard] (Geoffrey) Re: Flat Widgets 2

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 05:59:21 +0200

>The flat widgets look very nice, much more preferable and clean than the
>gradiented new stuff.
>
>I would say though, that the buttons shouldn't go right up to the edge.

Thank you :-)

The widgets touch the panel's edge because it's the continuation of
the connected-items-share-a-frame concept as seen on the OSA section
on a higher level. It avoids "dead space" and is meant to reduce
visual complexity.

Personaly I like how it comes out, but I can imagine that it looks
strange and maybe a little bit "forced" to some people.

I will create at least one version with some margin.

---
Thorsten