[Bf-funboard] Re: QKEY Functionality

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 20:46:47 +0200 (CEST)

Yeah, one solution would be make both ctrl-q, alt-q
and cmd-q hotkeys for quitting. We should settle on a
consistent way of doing this though. I like the idea
of using standard hotkeys in Blender. We should have
ctrl-c, crtl-v, ctrl-x in the text window (and they
should also copy to the OS clipboard). We already have
ctrl-s for saving, and I think we should reserve
ctrl-z for undo. On a mac, all functions that use ctrl
as a modifyer should be remapped so that command is
the modifyer key instead.

I think all other OS's use ctrl as the standard
modifyer key don't they?

 --- "Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero"
<famrom@infernal-iceberg.com> skrev: > t_w_@freenet.de
(2003-10-21 at 1827.48 +0200):