[Bf-funboard] roadmap?

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:16:38 +0200 (CEST)

I would like to know what the roadmap is currently. So
far you have inerted menus in the 3d window, expanded
the main menu, created a tab-based structure in the
button window with flexible docking as well as a few
other minor things.

What about reorganisation of the buttons? There
clearly has to be one, since many buttons have just
been hurled into boxes with not much thought. When
will we change the button placement?

And what about the new toolbox, or menus in all the
windows?? Will they make it into 2.30?

All this would be good to know because as has been
said, it is best to take things step by step, so we
need to know what we are focusing on at the moment as
well as what things to focus on in the near future, so
that we know what things to discuss.

-William (Monkeyboi)

PS
I myself vote for the release date of 2.30 being put
back if we cannot incorperate the new toolbox ect
before the conference.

Yahoo! Mail (http://dk.mail.yahoo.com) - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan