[Bf-funboard] few requests.

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:59:12 +0200

Hi,

It is already mixed in Blender:
- in fileselect window it doesn't, scroll is logical there
- in fact, in any real 2D window scroll for mousewheel is logical

Zooming in buttonswindow is something you should not do often, only
while configuring the interface. Once it is configured, and you select
some stuff that opens too many panels, the mousewheel then is first
choice to scroll to the right Panel. I got used to it quickly.

My preference for defaults is working with blender, not configuring a
UI...  nevertheless, when we get sufficient reactions on this, *after*
people had some time to work with it, we can always add it as user
option.

-Ton-