right-click header menu....Re: [Bf-funboard] Menu Disclosure

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 01:01:21 +1000

It looks good...  I agree that a right-click menu would probably be
better.... (but using the toolbox sounds awkward) Currently a right-click
brings up the header menu. Maybe it could be changed to something like this:

Header Bar Options
Show Menu (only shown if menu is hidden)
Hide Menu (only shown if menu is visible)
Hide Header (only shown if header is visible)
Header At Top (only shown if header is hidden or is visible and at bottom)
Header At Bottom (only shown if header is hidden or is visible and at top)

(So it will only have 3 options at a time)

- Luke.