[Bf-funboard] I guess i will suggest It

Selso DaSilva bf-funboard@blender.org
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

After reading alot of threads on the "improvements and
face lift," blender will be getting, I must say, i can
wait for it. All these aesthetics are grate but what
attracted me to blender was its simplicity (don't
mistake this with ease of use because i am still
learning). It is small, powerful, and it didn't
default to some button crazy setting that took over
most of you screen and hogged memory. I must say these
and other factors allowed me to change from
proprietary 3D software i was using ( 3d MAX,
Softimage, and maya) to Blender Freedom Software (aka
free software). I feel the urgency for money and the
need to gain market share, has put blender in a
position of becoming what i left. So I began thinking
what could satisfy everyone while bridging the gap
between proprietary 3D software users and Blender 3D
user, and i came up with skin modulation. Skin
Modulation will give the user the ability to create or
install pre made look and feel for blender. This would
be very helpful for people who want to make that first
step but see blender as to different  to learn.
Someone can make a 3d max like, maya like and
softimage even cad like skin that will fit right into
blender that would give new users a friendly interface
while the learn and use blender.