[Bf-funboard] Autosnapping is already there! And VERY nicely implemented!

William Reynish bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:37:28 +0200 (CEST)

--0-1419236602-1066423048=:60055

I just discovered that when rightclicking in the buttonswindow, you get the option to 'Fix' the buttons (in either horisontal of vertical mode), which does so many cool things! Try it! Unbelievable!

I think the fixed mode should be the default option- it is so much more useful and easier to use. Maybe it will take alot of people a little while to figure out the right-clicking thing though - maybe there could some icons for it instead?

Yahoo! Mail - Gratis: 6 MB lagerplads, spamfilter og virusscan
--0-1419236602-1066423048=:60055

<DIV>I just discovered that when rightclicking in the buttonswindow, you get the option to 'Fix' the buttons (in either horisontal of vertical mode), which does so many cool things! Try it! Unbelievable!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I think the fixed mode should be the default option- it is so much more useful and easier to use. Maybe it will take alot of people a little while to figure out the right-clicking thing though - maybe there could some icons for it instead?</DIV><p>------------<br>
--0-1419236602-1066423048=:60055--