[Bf-funboard] Suggestions for 2.29 panels

Martin Poirier bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:51:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- Douglas Bischoff <bischofftep@mac.com> wrote:
> > ==================
> > - Combining and separating combined panels
>
> This is my only gripe with the current system. I had
> to drag & drop a
> panel all over another one before it successfully
> combined. There was
> no visual feedback whatsoever on when I was in the
> "right" place to
> drop a panel into another one. Sometimes I was left
> with a panel
> superimposed over another one (which, while cool
> looking... was
> something I cannot ever see a real use for).

Actually, there is some visual feedback, but it should
be tone up a bit. The border of the panel that you
drag into will light up white when the result of the
drag would merge the panels.

Martin