[Bf-funboard] 2.29 and Frame

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:31:35 +0200

Hi!

The 2.29 build is great!
I was sceptical about the panels and the window edges,
but now seeing it in action ... looks cool and just works.

And I like the style of the panels much better than the
mockups as seen on this list.

Now after some minutes of collpasing and expanding panels
and rearranging them while having a surely dumb looking
smile on my face because of the smooth sliding ...

I wonder where's the frame button/indicator?

If it isn't already decided upon, I would like to propose
to place it on the main menubar. Because the current frame
is global with respect to the active scene.

It will be much mor attractive to have more than one
buttons window on a screen with the new system. And
the frame button shouldn't be replicated.

Softimage, Maya, 3dsmax and all the others will look old
compared to the upcoming blender!-)

Thanks!
---
Thorsten