[Bf-funboard] editbuttons layout update / Panel Highlighting

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:09:29 +1000

> So Apple users will know what the disclosure triangle means, but most
> Windows users will not. I still think an icon refering to the action
> could be an improvement. But then again, the triangle is simple.

It's also in Adobe After Affects. There could be a tooltip for the
arrows.... (there is for the minimize buttons in recent versions of Windows,
and within some Windows programs [in tiny windows with minimize icons])
Also, it isn't a very important feature for beginners... it doesn't matter
if they don't end up clicking on it... and if they do click on it (perhaps
accidently), they should be able to understand that they've got to click it
again to restore things back.
- Luke