[Bf-funboard] reorganising the RVK system

ilac bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:29:25 +0200

>Maybe sliders are a bad idea... in RVK's you
> can go beyond 1.0 to exaggerate things or even go negative (I think) to do
> the inverse.
> - Luke.

Pressing N over the slider name in the action window allows you to set the
limits of the slider. I've used the RVK slider feature and it works very
well!

  From: William Reynish

  4, A fourth issue is about the slider placements. Currently they reside in
the action window, which is weird, because the action window is an overview
of your keyframes, that lets you move the IPO curve points on the X axes,
not the Y axes.
uhm..  the slider value is the Y value!