[Bf-funboard] reorganising the RVK system

Luke Wenke bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 15 Oct 2003 13:59:24 +1000

I didn't know you could rename vertex keys either! BTW, in your mock-up, if
they can be renamed they should be in a standard blender textbox. Your
current look makes them seem to have permanent names.
BTW, what are the down arrows for? Can you make the sliders disappear or
something? It seems too tedious to open or close all of those sliders....
maybe there could be a button to show/hide sliders. BTW, what are the
sliders for anyway? Do they just adjust the levels at the keyframe? If so,
either a new keyframe for that thing would need to be created, or it would
act on the nearest keyframe. Maybe sliders are a bad idea... in RVK's you
can go beyond 1.0 to exaggerate things or even go negative (I think) to do
the inverse.
- Luke.