[Bf-funboard] Blender should show which buttons are relavant

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:40:56 +0200

Hi,

Check the editbuttons as currently in CVS. Options that dont work are
not drawn now.
Greying out has my preference over completely disappearing however...
Needs quite more coding work still to have it really good.

-Ton-