[Bf-funboard] Reorganising the EditButtons

Landis Fields bf-funboard@blender.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:32:24 -0000

Luke Wenke <iljwamh1234567890@hotmail.com> said:

> > > Rem doubles -> weld vertices
> >
> > Don't know about that one. Is this how it's called in other apps?
> > I like Rem(ove) Doubles. But it's ok anyway.
>
> It's "weld vertices" in 3D studio max at least.... and it can be shortened
> to "weld". It welds together all of the vertices within the given
> threshold - even if that involves a hundred vertices.... so it isn't
> necessarily removing doubles...

Excellent point. I have been teaching Blender to a few of the guys at work
and this among a number of other things have been brought to my attention
regarding the title of some of the actions, locations for certain commands,
etc. Most of these are being worked out but this one is a biggie. Also, did
the old "shift-d/scale X" function change or is there a bug because I simply
cannot get me meshes to flip anymore?

Cheers,
Landis