[Bf-funboard] Toolbox memory

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:43:48 +0200

Hi!

Ton, since you want to have some kind of memory effect:

What about reopening the menu with the last used item
shown and highlighted, but the mouse in the center of
the toplevel menu?
The last used item could stay highlighted and accesible
per enter or maybe a mouseclick as long as the mousecursor
doesn't leave the centerfield.

It's a hack, but I think it has fewer drawbacks than reopening
the menu exactly like it was with the mousecursor on the
appropiate position.

But I still wonder what commands from the toolbox you use
several times in line? Whenever I have a need like that
I memorize the shortcut, even if it's just for one
session.

---
Thorsten