[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Design 3

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 02:25:28 +0200

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 06:59:36PM +0200, ph wrote:
> I have just two personal wishes for the toolbox.
>
> 1: SHIFT-Akey should work without having to deal with other non-add commands
>
> 2: Let every function have a hotkey.
>
> Maybe I am odd, but I never use the spacebar at all. The toolbox is merely a
> hotkey reference for me. So as long as the adding remains as painless as it
> is now, I am fine with the result.
>
> Good speed
>
> Haunt_House

With the update i removed the integration of Add and Duplicate.
"Add: Duplaicte" is natural, but sine all Add Commands create something
new at the 3d-cursor, Duplicate doesn't belong there and is important
enough to be direct accessible.

Since you say you use it as a reference you mean hotkeys shown next
to the commands. No problem. But single-hotkeys inside the Toolbox
will interfer with the autocompletion-feature.

---
Thorsten