[Bf-funboard] Toolbox Design 3

Thorsten Wilms bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 22:51:31 +0200

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 09:14:33AM -0400, Douglas Bischoff wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 8, 2003, at 03:50 PM, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
>
> >An update to be my Toolbox work:
>
> Hello, Thorsten!
>
> This may have been asked before, so forgive me.

I'm happy to read questions, so I know people are at least interested!

> Is there anywhere that we can see a sample of this sort of menu in
> operation? It's new to me, and therefore I'm not sure if I like it. It
> may be fantastically useful... but without being able to try it out
> it's hard to say.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Bischofftep

I could simulate a part of it with a little javascript. Will look into
that.

And if some of the developers are interetsed enough it will be
implemented in tuhopuu for testing before inclusion in normal
blender (I guess).

If you happen to use Mozilla you could check the RadialContext plugin:
http://www.radialthinking.de/radialcontext/

---
Thorsten