[Bf-funboard] Statistics

Ton Roosendaal bf-funboard@blender.org
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 12:53:21 +0200

Hi,

Weird... I just checked, and someone (in NaN probably) removed my
G.debug variable from Blender...

When you started "blender -d" it printed all events, screen depth, all
opengl errors, opengl extensions, and more interesting stuff to help
debugging blender (especially reporting from non coders).

This could have been used for such statistics... and of course NEVER
make software the connects to the web without expressive prior
permission.

-Ton-